Dear customer, in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Law on the protection of personal information”) which protects individuals and other entities when their personal information is used, please be informed that the information you supplied may be disclosed to:
- service companies, data processing companies, fiscal and financial adviser and generally to all parties involved in audits and checks on the correct implementation of the above-stated purposes;
- staff and associates as those responsible for data processing for all those practices related to the services demanded; all parties are properly informed and educated on the requirements and measures to be taken regarding privacy;
- any external party, with whom we have entered into specific agreements on measures to be taken to ensure the security of data entrusted to them; in any case the data will be processed exclusively for the pursuit of the stated purposes;
- The data holder is: Chimaera Security s.r.l.
- The data controller is: Chimaera Security s.r.l.
- At any time, you may require the Data Controller of your personal information to honour your rights as specified in art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is provided here in full for your convenience: “Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Article 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights”.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Declaration of consent under Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The user declares to have received full information according to the art. 13 of the legal decree 196/2003 within a copy of the Art. 7 of such decree and gives the positive consent to the data management of its own data qualified as personal according to such decree within the limits for the purposes and the duration described in the information above. The consent is considered provided also for receipt of commercial information or advertising through all communicative channels, including email, fax, phone messages or any other authorized communication system without the intervention of an operator.